Thursday 3 September 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Emma and this is my blog about the geography of plants and their countries. I am doing this blog as part of my fourth year environmental studies module. In this blog I will try to make a link in between a traditional plant and its country by explaining why the plant is related to the country. I will try to do a few points on the plant, the country, a picture of the plant and then why they are related. I will also try to put the name of the plant and the country in the native language beside the English version. I am interested in different countries around the world and will enjoy learning about their national plants. I hope you find my blog both interesting and enjoyable to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.